Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quantum Leap

I listened to The 5 Pillars of Wealth seminar this morning and want to pass this information on to you as I think you will find it very interesting. Especially if you are interested in intentions, law of attraction, helping other people, feeling fulfilled and finding your soul purpose.

I have been associated with this site for about a year. Every time I hear Steven D'Annunzio speak I go into another whelm of reality. He has a way to make you think of all the possibilities of the world - makes you feel like you can accomplish anything you put your intentions too. Also, gives you the urgency to help bring peace to this earth; makes you think of all the causes you can help with, such as the starving children all over the world. Their "mission" is to bring peace on earth, one person at a time.

If this is something you would be interested in, just go to Magnetic Freedom.com or you can click on the banner to the right and watch the video, The 5 Pillars of Wealth. If this resonates with you, Great. If not, that's OK too - just know that it is out there.

Today is the official launch of Soul Purpose Legacy.

I always come away from his lessons with a free feeling from a higher place. I thought this would be something positive I could pass on to the world with the pay it forward theory. I am pretty particular in the things I recommend, but this site is in the very top.

Enjoy and have a WONDERFUL Day!

Carole

No comments: