Sunday, August 17, 2008

Down in the Dumps

I have been down in the dumps lately. I have several things going on in my life that is not in the UP realm of life. Then today, I received t he following message -
On this day of your life, Carole, I believe God wants you to know......that you can only succeed, you cannot fail. Failure is impossible; it is an illusion. Nothing is a failure. Nothing. Everything moves the human story,and hence the process of evolution, forward. Everything advances you on your journey.

Made me stop and think - life isn't so bad, it is only an illusion and I thought to myself "what lesson am I suppose to learn from these downers? What journey am I suppose to be on at this time?"

Did you ever stop to think about these things in this manner - well it helps you outlook to be more optimistic.

If you are interesting in getting this type of message on a daily basis, just vist Neale Donald Walsch- Daily Inspirational. I find them calming. Hope you do too.

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: