Monday, September 15, 2008

Timing is Everything

As I read my email this morning, I came across this quotation:

A child once asked God, "God what's a million dollars like to you?"God said, "Son to me a million dollars is like a single penny."The child said, "God what's a million years like to you?"God said, "Son to me a million years is like a single second."The child thought for a minute and said, "God can I have a million dollars?"And God said, "Sure you can son, wait just a second."

I don't know who originally wrote this, but I got it from Chance Cole of getthedream.com in case you would like to check it out. This gave me a new concept of time and I thought you would enjoy it. This is quite a quantum leap from what I was thinking about time and money.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: